Ephesians 3:17.."that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love,"

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

{SIC} to SIL!


My sweet friend came home last week with a great big beautiful ring on her finger....and she's engaged to my brother-in-law!  I could not be more stoked :)  Her and her family have been involved in our church from the beginning. We have always felt like family and now it is to be.  So now my Sister In Christ is now my Sister-In-Law(SIC-SIL)!  I am so blessed to have her apart of the family.  We have bonded many a nights over cupcake shows, ice-cream and taquitoes. I am excited for many years of more bonding moments to come!  I love you sweet friend!

Jessie and Nate--what a sweet couple they make!


Now I am complete! I could not be more blessed with some amazing sisters(in-law).  My girls could not have better Aunties apart of their lives.  Bethy and Jessie, I love you ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment