Ephesians 3:17.."that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love,"

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Good Bye Sugar..sniff...sniff!

My favorite 600 calorie drink....yikes!
 This past Thanksgiving, my workout buddy and I trained for 3 months to run the Minneapolis Turkey Day 5K.  There were over 15,000 people running on this beautiful morning before the Turkey Inhaling events happened later in the day.  A few months have past.  I had a hard fall down the stairs, bruising my tailbone. So, no gym time for 3 weeks.  Then my entire family, me included, had a whole week out due to stomach flu.  Now, I am getting back on track and feel like I am back a square one...Grrr....so, now that we have a wedding coming up, which means family pictures, which means I want to look decent for the photographer.  I need to buckle down... I am doing the unthinkable...I am cutting out..my...sweets...Ahhhhhh!
coffee creamer...I shall miss you the most..my daily cup of joy :(


Good Bye by favorite movie time snack



I have known I have needed to do this for a
long time now..so, it's time! Join me on
this sweet journey and share with me
your struggles and how you did it.



Chris and I proud of our accomplishment

Our BEST time!!

1 comment: