Ephesians 3:17.."that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love,"

Monday, December 19, 2011

Have Your Cake and Eat It Too!


This is a picture of my precious daughter Chloe, and when I saw it I immediately thought of a note to share. Chloe is REALLY enjoying her cake...and why shouldn't she?? I love her and I want her to have fun and give her good gifts. It just reminded me of how Satan tells us that we don't deserve love, joy and peace. Or it is impossible to have a healthy marriage or a good relationship with my kids! Don't believe the lies my friends, God's word tells us otherwise..."If you then, being evil(sinners), know how to give good gifts to your children, how much MORE will YOUR heavenly Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!" Matthew 7:11 God wants to give us our cake, why are you not partaking of it's goodness?????? He is a good parent wanting to give these good things to us, we just need to accept. No matter how big we get, we always love gifts from our parents. Follow God's Word to see how you can receive these gifts that keep on giving........

PEACE "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27

JOY "But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; let them ever shout for JOY, because You defend them; let those also who love Your name be JOYFUL in You." Psalm 5:11

LOVE "And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him." 1 John 5:10

MARRIAGE ".....when I found the one I love, I held him and would not let him go............" Song of Solomon 3:4

CHILDREN "And you, fathers(and mothers), do not provoke your children to wrath, but bring them up in the training and admonition of the Lord." Ephesians 6:4

Don't stop here...there is SO much more...keep searching


No comments:

Post a Comment