Ephesians 3:17.."that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love,"

Friday, August 3, 2012

Feelin' Crafty!!

I am throwing a bridal shower for my sister-in-law -to-be this weekend!  I was going to make cupcakes with these really pretty cupcake liners with her colors on them.  However, I was feeling too lazy to actually make the cupcakes, but wanted to do something with the pretty cupcake liners.  This is the result :)

For step by step instructions and more fab ideas go to http://karaspartyideas.com/2011/01/cupcake-liner-pom-poms-tutorial-vintage.html


I also make "cakes" for special occasions.  It's full of practical things and made up to look exceptional :)  I make them for Graduates, Bridal Showers and Baby Showers!  This one is a simple one for my Sister-in-laws Bridal Shower.  It's a "towel cake" made up of things she listed on her registery!

No comments:

Post a Comment